Sunday, November 20, 2005

Thank You!

The results are in and I just wanted to send a quick thank you to everyone for their support and encouragement! I am so thrilled and honoured to have been elected to Kelowna City Council. This will be such an exciting three years and I look forward to moving Kelowna forward to a healthier and greener community!
Congratulations also to all the other candidates - everyone ran a good race and I hope that you will all stay involved in making Kelowna a better place. It's been a pleasure getting to know all of you.

Thanks again, everyone!

Michele

2 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michele, I watched you handle yourself during the BC Liberal nomination with class. I watched you grow as a politician. I'm proud of you and your win and wish you every success!

A fan from the coast :-)

 
At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Michele, don't be stranger at your favorite supper store!!!
Tiff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home