Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Re-elect Michele Rule for Kelowna City Council

It has been my pleasure, and a great honor, to serve as your city councillor for the past three years. I believe I bring an effective, balanced approach to Council.
My vision for Kelowna continues to be a healthier community with affordable housing, safe streets, support services, prevention programs and a vibrant economy, and a greener community with parks and recreation opportunities, clean air and water, and the highest standards in development.
To be an effective councillor one must communicate clearly, listen well and build consensus. I developed these skills through my active involvement in this city as a businessperson, volunteer and community advocate in the arts, environment, social and youth services. I have further developed these abilities over the past three years as I have served on council and a number of committees including the Affordable Housing Task Force, the Youth Advisory Committee, the Women's Advisory Committee, the Community Housing Committee, the Community Heritage Committee and others.
I would be honored to continue serving as councillor in the city of Kelowna with your support. Please vote Michele Rule on November 15th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home